Monday 13 August 2012

~~~~>_<~~~~ T^T

                           ❤ I know it's impossible to let u fall in love with me

                 Maybe it's our fate not to love each other...

                 I'm pretending be like a gangster

                 I'm pretending be a bad girl

                 I'm pretending be a bad student

                 I'm pretending be a happy person

                 I'm not being myself

                 I'm pretending everything!

                 But I'm just being good in front of you

                 Just because I love you?

                 I make a big change because of you

                 We're just being friend don't we?

                 But i'll keep loving you no matter what!

                 ~~~~~~><~~~~~ T^T :'(    T ^ T

                 I ⓛⓞⓥⓔ U 

                 13 August 2012 

                 He block me well never mind maybe our fate is not same

                 And after this maybe i can't find the bestest friend like him

                 Well maybe i'm not good enough for you Malachi :3 

                 But because of you i change and now i can become the worst gurl

                 that u won't know :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment