Tuesday 21 August 2012

★~★ Singapore Trip

                                                                  21 August ★~★

                                              Urgh!~ I'm quite tired of going out and it's first time 

                    Although don't have much money but still happy that i'm going out with my family ⊙﹏⊙

                                    Went to City Hall, Marina Bay, Raffles City,Yi Shun,NorthPoint ╯﹏╰

                                                                  Well all need $.$ Of course not free though.

                                       Tomorrow going back to Klang waiting for my IPAD →_→ XD

                                       I'm celebrating my birthday this year i think it's bad thing for me  ˇˍˇ

                                                                               It's 11.07p.m

                                                  Going to sleep now the whole day going out very tired  ★~★

No comments:

Post a Comment